Know Your Doctor
Dr. Trisha Khanna
Board Certified Dermatologist and Physician
Dr. Trisha Khanna MD, FAAD (Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology) is Board Certified Dermatologist in Central Florida. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Florida, then went on to receive a merit scholarship to Columbia medical school.
Nothing but the best treatment from Dr. Khanna.
Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
Trisha Khanna, MD FAAD
News : Mentions and Accolades
- A review of bullous pemphigoid associated with PD‐1 and PD‐L1 inhibitors
- A Review of Non-Invasive Imaging in Extramammary Paget’s Disease
- Atypical Fibroxanthoma Arising in a Burn Scar Treated With Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Atypical Still disease with necrotic keratinocytes: A histologic mimicker of erythema multiforme
- Bullous drug eruption with leukemic cell infiltrate in the setting of new-onset acute myeloid leukemia
- Bullous Pemphigoid Associated With a New Combination Checkpoint Inhibitor Immunotherapy
- Nonhealing hyperkeratotic plaques in a lung cancer patient: what caused it?
- Simple Intraoperative Technique to Improve Wound Edge Approximation for Residents
- Tofacitinib for the treatment of lichen planopilaris: A case series
Remarkable Medicine. Remarkable Care.
Focused on Your Well-Being
Healthy, glowing skin, strong, full hair and beautiful nails can provide a meaningful boost to your self-image and to your life.
Our medical, cosmetic and aesthetic dermatology experts offer many of the latest treatment options and technologies to help clear-up skin conditions, treat skin cancers and diminish the effects of the environment and age. Dermatology also extends to the health of your scalp, hair and nails. We will work with you to develop an individual plan that provides you the tools for overall well-being that helps you feel and look your best.